torek, 3. april 2012

Tilda With Eggs In Her Apron

Click HERE to enter my blog candy..

This is one of the latest Easter cards I've made..
I was planning to add lots of embellies on it but when I glued the papers I thought .. It doesn't hurt if I make a simple card from time to time.. :)

Here she is:


The paper with Butterflies is from Magnolia and so is the stamp.. The rest is from Papermania..


She's coloured with Distress Inks..


I also used some Spellbinders and a Doohickey.. 


All the edges are distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and sewn with my sewing machine. The half-pearls are from WOC ..


I love the effect of the glitter on the eggs.. Can you see it ???

So sorry for the bad photos.. It's already dark outside and I'm not able to take better shots inside ..

I'm entering this one in the CRAFT-alnica Challenge where the theme is Easter..

Thanks for stopping by..




7 komentarjev:

  1. Zelo lepa velikonočna Tilda, lepo pobarvana in z ravno prav dodatki.
    Hvala ti, da si se nam pridružila v Craft-alnici-

    Lp; Lili

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Zelo ljubka voščilnica. Pirhi se tako lepo svetlikajo :). Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. ooo kako je corti tale Tilda s pirhki :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Kako je lepa in kakšne čudovite nežne barve si uporabila. LP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. mmm.... čudovita tila, na čudoviti voščilnici... Lepe praznike...pappa

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Sweet card and great coloring ... luv it much :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I love this as you call it "simple card" it really allows to show off your great coloring and all the fine detail in the stitching and borders.

    OdgovoriIzbriši