sreda, 1. januar 2014

Live & Love Crafts - Challenge #19 - Perfume

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!
My first post in 2014..
The first of many.. I hope.. LOL!

It's the 1st of the month and we all know what this means..
Time for a new Live & Love Crafts Challenge..
The theme this month is Perfume..
You can make pretty much anything you like and I can't wait to see what you come up with.. :)

I have to admit that I was pretty concerned about this one but Magnolia gave me a hand..
They released a new collection recently (Lost & Found Collection 2014) and there she was..
Tilda Rose Scent ..
The perfect image for this challenge..


There are many many new products in the LLC store I haven't had the chance to use and I thought it was time to play with some..
First of all I have used the gorgeous pion Design Flower Frames papers.. I love these!!
The card's shape was made using a GoKreate die..


Then there's the heart doily I adore..
All the paper edges are distressed with a TH tool and then inked with Walnut Stain..
They are sewn too..
And I use these fantastic pearls on every project I make..


Here you can see this gorgeous new lace..
And it's not the only one.. Check it out in the store.. You won't be sorry.. ;)
The swirl is a Magnolia Doohickey and it's covered with some Shabby White Frantage..
And let's not forget the pin.. It's stunning, isn't it?


Of course there's some cheesecloth there too..
And all kinds of flowers.. 
But there's also this Maya Road Pearl Star Flower I can't take my eyes off..


Here are some more flowers and you can see that I've used Frantage all around the place..
The dots around the image are made with Liquid Pearls..
Not sure you can see the Stickles on her shoes and the bottle but there's another pic where you should get a better idea..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks and reinkers..
List of colours:
Weathered Wood
Vintage Photo
Tattered Rose
Pumice Stone
Victorian Velvet
Antique Linen
Walnut Stain
The sentiment is from Kort & Godt..
The image was cut out with a Spellbinders die..



That's all from me for now..
Be sure to come back shortly cos' my Birthday is approaching and I'm preparing a little something for you..

Hugs, Tina

8 komentarjev:

  1. kakšna lepotička! želim ti veselo in srečno novo leto! lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Just adorable and so beautiful! Love it TIna! Happy New Year to you!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Dišeče v leto 2014 bi ji lahko dodala.

    Tina čudovita je,
    vse dobro v tem novo rojenem letu ti želim,
    hvala za inspiracijo v minulem letu,
    za tvoje obiske in komentarje na mojem blogu
    pa da bi našli v tem letu čas za eno skupno kavo.
    Lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Čudovita je Tina! Všeč mi je Tilda v kontekstu z navijalkami, prelepo čipko in okraski.
    Jasmina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wow this is stunning....I love how you've decorated it all :) gorgeous image too. Hugs Ann xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Wow... your Tilda look so feminim here. Beautiful coloring and design.
    Happy New Year !!
    Hugs,
    Christy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I'm sure you'd have come up with a great idea even if the image hadn't been available. Gobsmacking beautiful and great close up pics of the details; it was a delight to use these pics as samples for the new products on the website.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    OdgovoriIzbriši