nedelja, 5. januar 2014

Live & Love Crafts DT - Anything Goes

Hi everyone!
I'm here with my Anything Goes creation for the LLC Inspiration & Challenge Blog..


It's been a while since I used one of my favourite papers from the Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics Collection.. This was just the perfect occasion..
The card's shape was made using a GoKreate die..
I tried to colour the image so it would match the papers perfectly..
Did I succeed? I'm pretty satisfied..


You can see that I've used once again a Bark Heart, some cheesecloth, all those gorgeous WOC and Kort & Godt flowers that Sandy stocks, some Frosted Berries..
The View master is a Magnolia die..
I've added some Frantage on top of it..


.. a charm, lots of pearls, some Shabby Seam Binding..
There's the So Wrapped Lovely Magnolia Doohickey die..
And have you seen the most amazing pin ever?? Love it to bits!!


Here's another shot of the flowers..
I've used a doily to add some more texture..
All the paper edges are distressed and then machine sewn..
I've added some Gesso and Crackle Paint on all the flowers and on some other parts of the card..


Here you can see the absolutely amazing Love Heart Clip , some mini wooden hearts covered with Crackle Paint, the brand new lace ''Coco'' (a must have - just added to the shop), some Magnolia Vintage Berries and some Chunky white Frantage on the pink papers..


This is Tilda With Large Balloon from the Lost & Found Collection 2014..
The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks and reinkers..
I've added some Shabby White Frantage around her..
And some Stickles on parts of the image..
The image's cut out with a Spellbinders Opulent Ovals die..


I really hope you enjoyed..
Please let me know what you think..
And be sure to come back tomorrow for some more inspiration..

Hugs, Tina

9 komentarjev:

  1. Le kaj naj si človek misli ob tako izčrpnem opisu o izdelku ki si ga naredila...ne nejdem prave besede za to. Prečudovito. Verjamem, da si imela ne malo dela s to voščilnico. Všeč so mi skladnost tvojih barvnih kombinacij.
    Lp Danica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wauuu
    Tina,
    krasna je-tudi jaz bi se z njo igrala
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. LOVE how your coloured her up, just great!!! And all the details.... Beautifull! Hugs Lotte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. This is so sweet, I love all the pretty details
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Again this looks lovely Tina. So beautiful... Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Could that be the longest Inlinkz collection from you ever? :-) So much stuff, but it's still comes together in great harmony! Stunning colouring Tina.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Another amazing creation, Tina! I love your stunning coloring and fantastic attention to detail. Happy new year, teamie, I hope 2014 will be a wonderful creative year! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši