nedelja, 12. januar 2014

Live & Love Crafts - Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics

It's Sunday and it's my turn to show a LLC card made with Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics papers..
You've seen already through the week how versatile these papers are and I wanted to prove that with another creation that has nothing to do with winter or frost..


A new Magnolia collection (Lost & Found 2014) has been released recently and I adore this cute little Tilda with Spring Heart..
The flower background is from the same Stamp Club kit but I don't know the name of the stamp yet..
I'll add that when I figure it out..
Then there's the Log from the Halloween & Autumn Collection 2008.. I use this one a lot..
And let's not forget the Especially For You sentiment from the Chasing Butterflies Collection 2009..
I keep telling myself that I should try something different.. Something clean and simple (that's scary LOL!)..
And then I grab a flower.. And then another one.. And another one..
How could I not.. These WOC flowers are all so gorgeous.. 


I add cheesecloth under and in between the flowers.. I really like the look of it..
The beaded berries are one of my fave embellies..
I've used one of my GoKreate dies for the card's shape..


There's something pretty new here..
The Crystal Pin.. Can you find it??
It's gorgeous even if it doesn't show here.. I swear..
The Swirl is a Magnolia Doohickey die and so is the Ticket..
They are both covered with some Frantage..


There's one of the doilies I love so much under there too..
I've used my Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles for the image..
All the paper edges are distressed with a TH tool, then inked and machine sewn..


There's just one more thing I have to point out..
Go check out the new laces in the shop..
I've used only two of them for this card but they are all amazing..
Another thing I couldn't live without are pearls..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both the ink pads and the reinkers..
Here's the list of colours used for this one:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Cheeks: Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Log: Walnut Stain
Dress and shoes: Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone
Socks: Pumice Stone
Background: Weathered Wood, Pumice Stone, Peeled Paint
Heart Flowers: Victorian Velvet
Big Heart: Aged Mahogany
Grass under log: Peeled Paint, Forest Moss


I've used tons of other mediums to embellish this card..
 Liquid Pearls around the image, Stickles on the little hearts, Rocky Candy Crackle Paint on the big heart, Glossy Accents, Picket Fence Crackle Paint and Gesso here and there..
Of course you can find the complete list of products at the end of this post in case I forgot something..


In case you missed MY BIG 30 BLOG CANDY you can find it on my Magnolia blog HERE..
Thanks for stopping by..

Hugs, Tina

6 komentarjev:

  1. kako je simaptična in zelo lepo si jo pobarvala ter okrasila. lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Marvellous Tina! After having seen your colouring pins, I've been trying to guess which image you'd choose for today's card, and I was right. :-) Beautiful detailed work as always, and the lace looks like it was made for these papers!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Všeč mi je scena, ki si jo pripravila. Super je!
    Jasmina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Just adorable Tina! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Ooo zelo lepa. Človek ne more verjeti koliko različnih stvari je na njej.
    Lp Danica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Čudovita Tina, tudi jaz bi malo posedela malo poleg nje
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši