nedelja, 19. januar 2014

Live & Love Crafts - Season of Choice

Hi everyone!
This week's theme at LLC is ''season of choice'' and my choice is Spring..
This is the time for lots of Birthdays in my family..
My niece is the first.. She's soon turning 3 and I've decided to make her a gift bag..
I won't give her this one cos' I've realized it's too small but I'm gonna make something pretty similar..


When  I hear the word Spring I always think about flowers and butterflies..
That's why I chose to use the Sofiero papers from Maja Design..
I love the whole collection but the ones with flower patterns are my favourites..
I've also used one of the strips cos' those crowns were a perfect match for my image..


Here's a Prima Shabby Chic Corner piece.. Painted with white acrylic paint and then completely covered with gesso to match the other embellies..
The border die is a Magnolia Doohickey called Scalloped Dotted Lace..
The tags are a Doohickey too..


There's another crown here.. This amazing charm.. I have to get more..
I've also used my beloved Shabby Seam Binding and there's a piece of Cheesecloth under the flowers too..
I just had to apply some Chunky White Frantage all around the image..
I've used one of my Spellbinders Opulent Ovals to cut out the image and then there's the Classic Oval under that and the  Floral Oval under both...


Some more WOC flowers and the gorgeous Lace ''Reinette'' and some brand new Shabby Pearl Rose Organza Trim.. Fantastic, isn't it?
I've applied some gesso over the image and I really like the effect it gives.. A nice detail..
I've added some pearls  and Crackle paint here and there to finish the look.. 


The Fimo butterflies are gorgeous, right?
The molds are from Martha Stewart..
The paper edges are as usual distressed using a Tim Holtz tool and then inked with Walnut Stain..
They are machine sewn too..


This is Little Cute Tilda from the Once Upon A Time Collection 2013..
She's stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both the ink pads and reinkers..
List of colours:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Cheeks: Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Black Soot
Dress: Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Crown: Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Background: Weathered Wood, Pumice Stone


Here's another pic of the whole mini bag..
I really hope you like it..
You can find the complete list of products at the end of this post..
And if there's still something you wanna know feel free to ask..

You can find this and many other items in my ETSY store HERE..

I'm entering this gift bag into the following challenges:
2. Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Challenge #86 - Ribbon or Trim
3. ABC Challenge - D is for Dazzle
4. A Creative Romance - Becky's Sketch
5. Time for Magnolia Challenge #44 - Tilda and/or Edwin with something on head or in hair

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Tina


16 komentarjev:

  1. I really really love this bag Tina! Just a dream!

    Hugs
    ♥DeeDee♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. uau kako je bogato okrašena, krasna vrečka.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Vauuu brez besed sem,ker si me še enkrat več fascinirala.
    Vse te podrobnosti... SUPER. Imam pa eno vprasanje,s čim narediš te male bele pikice okoli Tilde. Sem že več kje zasledila in mi je full všeč.
    LP Vilinke

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. This is stunning Tina, a gift in itself, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Shame I'm not your niece, 'cause I really love this beautiful giftbag! It's a gift itself! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. This is simply beautiful! Love the design of the bag and your beautiful colouring and embellishments! Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Your niece is one lucky little girl to receive such a gorgeous gift bag from her Auntie. It is simply gorgeous and your coloring is brilliant. I have all the supplies needed to color with the inks but haven't gotten the courage to do so. Thanks for the inspiration.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous Tina. I love how you have given plenty of details on what you have done as now I need to go shopping.....lol Thanks so much for entering your beautiful creation in our challenge at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Čudovita darilna vrečka. Tudi, če bi prazno dobila bi nila zelo vesela:)
    Lp Danica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. What a beautiful gift bag. I would want to hang it on my walls! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our future challenges!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Krasna vrečka, super detajli.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Hi Tina,
    I can't believe you still have Reinette lace left. Don't get me wrong; it's beautiful but I've been out of stock for ages and I can't restock it as also KOG has sold out, so I'm just wondering how much you bought? :-) Stunning gift bag; as always fantastic colouring and beautifully decorated. Love the touch of bling as well!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at TFM.
    Christa.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. A stunning Creation Tina, thank you for linking up to Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia with your gorgeous Bag.
    Hugs Teresa

    OdgovoriIzbriši