ponedeljek, 27. januar 2014

Stamp and Create - For You Tilda

Good evening everyone!
It's Monday and time for me to show you a new creation for the Stamp and Create blog..
Not so long ago I made a little gift bag.. Remember??
I've decided to make another one..

 

The stamp is from the latest Magnolia Lost and Found Collection 2014 and is called For You Tilda..
The papers are from Maja Design.. Vintage Spring Basics..


The Heart Tag is a Magnolia Doohickey and so is the Romantic Lace border die..
There's a little bit of Frantage on the tag and I've made the Vintage Seam Binding myself..
The paper edges are distressed using a Tim Holtz tool and then inked.. They are also machine sewn..


The butterflies are made with a Martha Stewart mold and some Fimo Air..
They are painted with Gesso..
I've applied some gesso and Crackle Paint here and there on the bag..
There are lots of pearls all over the place..


Here are my Wild Orchid Crafts and I Am Roses flowers..
I've added a little bit of cheesecloth under them and..
..they all have some Gesso on..


Have you seen this gorgeous lace and the Shabby Rose Organza Trim..
Fantastic, right?
I've used one of the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight dies to cut out the image..


I stamped my Tilda with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured her with Distress Inks.. I've used both the ink pads and reinkers..
When I was done colouring I added some Chunky White Frantage around the image..
Then I added some Liquid Pearls between the flowers, I've drawn some white dots in the flower centres, then I covered all the flowers with some Star Dust Stickles.. I've also used some Frosted Lace stickles on her dress..
Here's the list of colours used for this one:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Cheeks: Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress: Pumice Stone, Victorian Velvet, Black Soot
Boots: Pumice Stone, Walnut Stain, Black Soot
Bouquet: Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
Background: Weathered Wood


Here's another pic of this super cute bag..

Now click HERE and take a look at all the fantastic Stamp and Create offers..
And don't forget that the

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Tina

9 komentarjev:

  1. Zelo lepa vrečka,vse te podrobnosti. Niti ne vem kam naj prvo pogledam. In kako si jo lepo pobarvala...svaka čast
    LP Vilinke

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh wow! Your coloring is just perfect! I love all of your die cuts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Prečudovita!!! Se podpišem pod vilinkin komentar:)
    Lp Danica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ob tvojih kreacijah ostane človek brez besed.Čudovito še pa še!!!
    lp Urška

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Simply adorable, playing with this stamp right now! Take care love Jane x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Tale Tildika v gibanju s hlačkami s srčkom in šopkom rožic je tudi napoti k meni-če jo bom pol tako lepo vkomponirala v svoje izdelke, kot si ti tole tvojo bom zadovoljna.
    Krasna inspiracija Tina,
    zelo lepa darilna vrečka
    lp Tamara
    in VSE NAJBOLJŠE!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. She's just gorgeous! I love the pretty die cuts and your sweetly coloured Tilda, so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Very nice, tender and so lovely!!
    Beautiful colors and coloring !!
    Have a nice weekend
    Magda

    OdgovoriIzbriši