ponedeljek, 31. marec 2014

Stamp and Create - Tilda With Hawaii Flower

Hi everyone!
After a long, long time I'm back with a creation for the Stamp and Create blog..
I spent almost two entire days in bed and with the gorgeous weather outside and all my projects waiting for me on the desk I felt like s**t..
Anyway.. I have something a little bit different today..


It's a notebook or a diary.. Whatever you want it to be..
And it can be yours.. It's listed in my Etsy shop HERE..
The covers are kraft.. I have no idea why they have this yellowish tone in the pics..
The designer papers are from Maja Design.. These are one of my all time favourites..
The stamp is of course from Magnolia..
This is Tilda With Hawaii Flower from the Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011..


There are lots and lots of pearls all over the place..
But there are also tons of flowers..
I've added one of the Prima Junkyard Findings Vintage Trinkets here..
The Antique Lace is a Magnolia Doohickey..


I've covered it with white acrylic paint and gesso to make it as similar as possible to the butterfly..
I've used gesso on the papers too..
And here you can also see the gorgeous doily..


Here's the wonderful butterfly made out of Fimo.. I've used a Martha Stewart mold for that..
I've also added some flowers on top of it..
I loooove this lace and I love the Vintage Box Lacing Coffee Magnolia die..


Here are some more gorgeous flowers.. 
Some from Wild Orchid Crafts, some from Kort & Godt and even some from I Am Roses..
They are all covered with a bit of gesso..
And there's some cheesecloth under them too..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300 Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both the ink pads and reinkers..
The postmarks around the image are from Magnolia and Kort & Godt..


I've added some Stickles on the flower, butterflies and parts of her dress..
And there's the Chunky White Frantage all around her too..


Well.. I hope you enjoyed this creation..
Let me know what you think..

Hugs, Tina

9 komentarjev:

  1. OMG Tina this notebook is gorgeous and perfect in every way, love the paper, design, beautiful flowers/lace etc and your colouring is awesome! Thanks for continuing to inspire me!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I love your colorization and the choice of papers.It is beautiful

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love your colorization and the choice of papers.It is beautiful

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Prekrasno kot vedno!!!
    LP,Urška

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. That image is gorgeous. I had to go shopping after seeing this and purchase her. Now I just have to wait for her to arrive. Absolutely beautiful creation.

    Nikki

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm glad you like it so much Nikki.. Can't wait to see what you create with her..

      Izbriši
  6. Just stunning Tina.
    Your colouring is amazing and the papers are so very pretty. The layout is super and the detail is beautiful.
    I made one a couple of years ago when I designed for Teddy Bo.
    You have truly inspired me to make another.
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši