četrtek, 10. april 2014

Stamp and Create Challenge - Spring Flowers

Hello there!
I know I'm late with this but you know what they say..
Better late than never..

Here's my take at the Spring Flowers theme for this month's challenge at Stamp and Create..


I've made a super cute mini gift bag..
I've used one of the stamps from the Magnolia Zodiac Collection 2014..
Yes.. This is Ox (Taurus) Tilda.. So sweet..
I'm sure you know at least one person who is a Taurus.. And it's their birthday soon..
Won't that make just the perfect gift?
You can purchase this mini gift bag in my Etsy store HERE..


The papers are from Maja Design..
I've used one of the Timeless Rectangles to cut out the image..
And I've used the same die to make the upper border..


Take a look at this gorgeous bow..
It was made using one of the newest Magnolia Doohickey dies..
It's called Groom Bow..
The pearls and doily are from my stash..


Here's another Magnolia die..
This is the Simple Tag..
I have to admit that I've had this one for ages but it's the very first time I use it..
What was I waiting for??
I've added some Vintage Seam Binding and a charm to it..
The pearls in the flower center are made with Liquid Pearls..


Here are some of the flowers and berries I've used ..
And take a look at the gorgeous rose trim.. I just love it!
All the paper edges are distressed and machine sewn..
..and I've added some Gesso all over the bag..


Here are some more flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Prima and Kort & Godt..
There's also a very simple pin there..
I've used two kinds of lace but I'm afraid you won't be able to see them perfectly because of all the other embellies that are covering them.. LOL!


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both the ink pads and reinkers..
The dots around the image are made with Liquid Pearls..


Well.. That's it for today..
Hope you enjoyed..

Hugs, Tina

6 komentarjev:

  1. U, kako lepa darilna vrečka! Tvoj mali vražiček pa je čudovito pobarvan :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Prav občudujem tvoje pobarvane odtise.Lepo si opremila darilno vrečko.
    LP,Urška

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Totalno "odštekana" Tilda ;) lepo kombinacijo barv si uporabila in vse deluje tako nežno;) super

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oh Tina what an adorable gift bag, you take embellishments to another level and your colouring is divine!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I love this bag, so pretty! your colouring is beautiful!!
    Mel. xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Blue? Really? Did you reach for the wrong ink pad? :-) Just as stunning as your pink creations though! I also love this rectangle die.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    OdgovoriIzbriši