nedelja, 30. november 2014

Tilda's Town Challenge #131 - Joys Of The Season

Oh my.. Where has the time gone..
I even managed to forget to post this card I made for both the Magnolia DT Blog Hop and Tilda's Town..

A new challenge has already started and you can find it HERE.. 

And here's the card I'm talking about..


It was love at first sight..
But what can I say.. That's what happens to me every time a new collection comes out..
They are all soooo incredibly gorgeous!!!


These amazing papers are from Magnolia too..
My favourites when it comes to Christmas projects..
The ever present doily is there and so are all those gorgeous WOC and Kort & Godt flowers..


I made the corners with a mold I got on Ebay and some Fimo..
 There's some cheesecloth under those flowers and I've added a snowflake charm too..
I really like adding some brown corrugated cardboard when I'm working with reds..
And a tag is almost a must..


Here are some more flowers, a pine cone, some decorative berries and a gorgeous pin..
I've added some Twinklets Diamond Dust here and there.. Love the effect..


Yes.. This is still my favourite lace..
And another thing I love is this sweet little angel.. Made out of Fimo like the corners above..
There are lots and lots of pearls all over this card and some Gesso here and there too..
All the paper edges are distressed and machine sewn..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
The postmarks are from Kort & Godt..
The tiny dots around the image are made with Liquid Pearls and I've added some Stickles on all the stars..


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Tina

4 komentarji:

  1. Čas res hitro beži, včasih ga tudi jaz prav težko dohajam :)
    Občudujem to tvojo voščilnico in je kar ne morem nehat gledat.
    Vedno tako lepo postaviš dodatke okoli slike. Prekrasna je.
    Lp Danica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Zelo lepa voščilnica
    vse na njej je vrhunsko
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Tale bi fantasticno pasala k moji letosnji, kot ponavadi tradicionalno rdeci bozicni barvi :) Zelo lepa.

    OdgovoriIzbriši